Put our combined experience of over 25 years in insurance to work for you in finding the best coverage with the best rates.
- BOP (Business Owner’s Policy)
A turnkey liability and property (package) policy for small to medium-sized businesses. Typically a great value for the combined coverages provided.
- General Liability
Every business needs general liability. Don’t get caught working without liability coverage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Whether your business has property for it’s operations or you own investment property, we can find the best coverage for your needs.
- Worker’s Compensation
The state requires it for certain business sizes and especially for contractors. Let us find the best solution to keeping your business safe from the potential financial burden due to an injured worker.
- Commercial Auto
Need coverage for vehicles you use for your business?
Whether you have a fleet of vehicles or are a small shop that needs to get your vehicle properly covered (not on your personal insurance policy), give us a call.
- Cyber / Data Breach
If you haven’t heard of or looked into cyber / data breach coverage before and have any customer data on file, you probably want to reach out to us asap. The threat is real and small businesses are being targeted because they don’t typically have the sophisticated protection in place that larger corporations do.
Plus, we have a cyber / data breach insurance program with one of the quickest quote turnaround times in the industry.
- EPLI (Employment Practices Liability)
Have employees and wonder what your exposure is for their actions or what they claim of yours? Several BOPs (business owners policies) are throwing in a small amount of coverage for EPLI and make sure your agent hasn’t taken this off the quote before asking you about it. You probably want to know how inexpensive this coverage could be for your business.
- Errors and Omissions / Malpractice
Most of the time we think about Doctors needing this coverage, but there are many industries that need coverage for professional services.
- Medical Malpractice
- Accountants, Engineers, Insurance Agents, Real Estate Agents, & more
- Contractors’ E&O
Does the state require you to be bonded for your work?
Are you a contractor that needs bonding to bid or work on a project?
Give us a call and let us help your business with it’s bonding needs.
THE NATURAL CHOICE FOR YOUR BUSINESS INSURANCE NEEDS
More on General Liability
Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy’s limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types