Serving You to Help Find the Best Value for Your Life Insurance Needs.
What is Final Expense Insurance?
This is a permanent life insurance policy that pays your beneficiaries when you die, and is typically a smaller amount. Traditionally, the death benefit from a final expense policy or also known as “burial insurance” is used to pay for a funeral, but it can be used for anything, such as end of life expenses or medical bills. We offer a No Exam Whole Life up to $40,000 for individuals 45-85 years old.
Other Types of PERMANENT Life Insurance We Offer…
- Accumulation IUL – Our highest cash value policy that grows based on the performance of the S&P 500
- Guaranteed UL – Permanent insurance with little to no cash value. Resembles term but lasts longer
- Protection IUL – A death benefit focused policy with cash values that grow based on the performance of the S&P 500
- Asset-Care from OneAmerica – protects against the risk of long-term care (LTC) expenses and provides a wealth-transfer mechanism through specially designed hole life insurance policies. Asset-Care solutions are available on a single life or joint life basis, all Asset-Care plans include the following guarantees:
- death benefit
- cash value growth
- access to 100 percent of the death benefit for qualifying LTC expenses and…
- an optional rider for lifetime LTC coverage at never-to-increase premiums