The Best Homeowners Insurance Options & Rates for Your Home in Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, Bryant, Little Rock, Maumelle, North Little Rock, AR & more!
Everyone’s Home Insurance needs are different, and by having 9 Home Insurance companies we make sure to find the right policy and price to fit your needs.
Need Homeowners insurance in NWA or Central AR?
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property (the home and your stuff in it) and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This can include damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant exceptions are damage caused by Floods, Earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners’ responsibility.
*** Just let us know when getting a home quote if you would like Earthquake or Flood Coverage
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
Simply, do you want to pay for it twice?!? It is really all about protecting yourself financially if and when something unexpected happens to your home or personal belongings. It’s important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you’d need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what’s included and what is not.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- What is the proper value for my home?
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house if is damaged or destroyed.
- What about my belongings? Do I get the current value for my furniture, electronics etc. or do I get what it costs to Replace these items?
- Ask one of our agents to talk you through your home’s features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service?
- What discounts are available?
- Newer Home
- Claims Free
- Newer Roof (the newer the roof typically the better rates you will see)
- Home Updates (for older homes)
- Security Systems (even though it won’t save you 20% like the alarm salesmen say it will).
- What’s happens if I have a claim?
- This is one of the main benefits of having an agent and not buying insurance online. You have a local person here to help through the process!
We can help anywhere across The Natural State: From Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale, Fayetteville, Farmington, Prairie Grove, Fort Smith, Russellville, Conway, Little Rock, North Little Rock, Bryant, Benton to any corner of the state. If you need us, we can help.