Uber or Lyft Rideshare Insurance in Fayetteville, AR
We have several auto insurance companies that offer Rideshare Coverage in Fayetteville. Get a Quick Quote Now or Call Us to make sure we find the right policy to fit your needs.
Whether you have one car, multiple cars, truck, SUV, classic car, or need RideShare coverage for driving with Uber or Lyft… We Can Help!
What is Rideshare Insurance for Uber and Lyft Drivers?
- Rideshare Insurance is designed to fill the gaps in traditional auto insurance policies to properly cover people who drive for companies like Uber or Lyft. This is typically an endorsement that needs to be added to make sure you are not left without coverage.
Does Every Insurance Company Cover Rideshare Insurance for Uber & Lyft drivers?
- NO, Rideshare Endorsements are offered by different insurance companies and sometimes even that changes state by state. Reach out to us and we can let you know which of our insurance companies can provide this coverage.
***Rideshare Periods Illustration provided by Foremost Insurance Group
Basics About Car Insurance
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you’re financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- OTHERS – Liability is the coverage that pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage when you are at fault.
- YOUR CAR – Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Comprehensive – Is when something hits or is done to your car (hit by deer, hail damage, etc.)
- Collision – Is coverage for your car when you run into something and it’s your fault.
- UnInsured / Underinsured – Coverage in case you get hit by someone without coverage or without enough coverage for your vehicle (and any medical needs, etc.)
- INJURIES IN YOUR CAR – Medical/PIP coverage can pay for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
- ADDITIONAL COVERAGES – Roadside, Towing, Rental, Loan/Lease Payoff, New Car Replacement are other optional coverages you can purchase.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it’s time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why Do You Need Auto Insurance?
It’s really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company’s level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What’s the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)